Getting started with an InvestEngine Savings Plan is easy. In just a few taps, you can start investing regularly to grow your wealth for the future.
Here’s how to set up a Savings Plan in seconds:
- Sign up to InvestEngine and/or log into your account
- Open a portfolio or head to the portfolio you want to use for your Savings Plans
- Under your ‘Portfolio balance‘, you should see an option to ‘Set up a Savings Plan‘
- Choose how often, when and how much you want to invest, from as little as £10 per week
- You’re all set to start investing
Why set up a Savings Plan?
There are a number of advantages to regular, little-and-often investing. Here’s how a Savings Plan could benefit your financial planning:
- The most flexible way to invest. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly – whether you want to invest just after payday, or throw a little in every week, you can create a plan that works for you.
- Everything InvestEngine has to offer. Take full advantage of our powerful tools for automated investing, full transparency on your investments and instant, smart portfolio maintenance.
- Fight back against inflation. With prices rising quickly, leaving cash in a savings account is a surefire way to erode its value. Drip-feeding your cash into markets could offer inflation-busting growth.
- Utilise pound cost averaging. Regular top ups can take the stress out of investing and reduce risk – find out how a technique called pound cost averaging can smooth out any market turbulence.
Capital at risk. The value of your portfolio with InvestEngine can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. ETF costs also apply.
This communication is provided for general information only and should not be construed as advice. If in doubt you may wish to consult a professional adviser for guidance.
Tax treatment depends on personal circumstances and is subject to change, and past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns.